We are committed to our existing and potential customers to protect their personal data as well as possible, in accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978 and the entry into force of the GDPR system.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, we remind you that you have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete data concerning you. To exercise this right, simply send us an e-mail to [email protected] or write to us at the following address G2M – 9, rue Antonin Mercié – 31000 TOULOUSE – FRANCE.
1. Definition Personal Data
"Personal Data" represents any information allowing the direct or indirect identification of a natural person: surname, first name, billing postal address, delivery postal address, telephone number, e-mail address, IP address, date of birth, order details, etc.
2. Responsible for processing the data collected
The collection and processing of personal data effective on the site www.marc-deloche.com are governed by:
Société Marc Deloche
Whose head office is located 9, rue Antonin Mercié - 31000 TOULOUSE - FRANCE
Registered with the RCS of TOULOUSE under the n°431722032
Single-member limited liability company with a capital of 8,000 Euros
VAT identification number : FR8943172203200023
3. Purposes of data collection
In compliance with European regulations on data protection and under a legal obligation, G2M uses the data communicated by the Internet user or the customer within the framework:
- General order processing
- Order tracking and delivery
- Management of the customer account and the commercial relationship
- Dematerialization of the receipt
- Sending information and commercial offers with the prior consent of the customer or the Internet user (newsletter, email, social networks)
- Development of analytical and commercial statistics
- From the fight against fraud
The customer may exceptionally receive, without having given his prior consent, commercial solicitations when he has made a purchase on the site www.marc-deloche.com and the purpose of the prospecting is to offer products or similar services:
- Invitation to subscribe to the newsletter
- Discovery of new services and features on the site
- Selection of products based on your tastes
As part of an order, the banking service providers with whom SARL G2M has concluded contractual agreements also collect and process data. This data concerns the means of payment (credit card number, expiry date, visual cryptogram not kept, etc.). Banking providers and SARL G2M guarantee secure payment.
Some web pages on the Site contain web beacons for analytical purposes. These statistical indicators (site attendance, number of users, etc.) may be used by G2M partner service providers for the sole purpose of improving the effectiveness of the site for the Internet user/customer.
At any time the Internet user or the customer can withdraw his consent. To let us know what they want, they can :
- Contact us by email [email protected] or by the contact form.
- Write to us by post, sending a copy of their identity document.
- As part of a newsletter, unsubscribe from mailing lists via the link “Do not receive these emails anymore.
4. Recipients of personal data
The data of the customer or the Internet user collected by the SARL G2M are only intended to be used by the SARL G2M. However, the latter may call on subcontractors who assist it in the proper functioning of the site and the processing of orders:
- Web service providers for site and database maintenance
- Sales software providers in the processing of customer files and sales
- Marketing service providers for the realization of commercial, advertising and marketing campaigns
- Delivery providers for shipping the order
- Bank service providers for payment of the order
The subcontracting service providers under contract with SARL G2M guarantee the secure transmission and use of customer or Internet user data, and for the sole purpose of carrying out the missions mandated by SARL G2M.
Personal data may also be transmitted to the competent administrative or judicial authorities, in the context of injunctions or legal requirements.
5. Data collection channels
G2M uses the following channels to collect your personal data:
- Website www.marc-deloche.com
- Marc Deloche Newsletter
- Marc Deloche Stores
- Via social networks when requesting information on the initiative of the customer or the Internet user
6. Data retention period
The personal data of the customer or the Internet user may be kept according to the purpose of collection:
- Throughout the commercial relationship with the customer and 3 years from the last purchase or voluntary act of the customer.
- 10 years for the legal and contractual obligations of the company.
- According to the legal prescription for the fight against fraud.
7. Execution of your right
In accordance with the national and European legislation in force, European Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act of January 6, 1978, the Internet user or the customer has a right of access, opposition to the processing , modification, rectification, withdrawal of consent, limitation of portability and deletion of personal data concerning him. SARL G2M reserves the right to request a copy of your valid identity document to confirm the identity of the person.
The customer or the Internet user can request access or a copy of all the information concerning him. He can rectify, complete or update his data directly on his online account.
He can directly unsubscribe from the newsletter as a customer on the link “Stop receiving these emails” or by expressing his request to [email protected].
The customer and the Internet user has a right to be forgotten at any time.
The total deletion of personal data can be requested:
- By email to [email protected]
- Via the contact form
- By post to the address: SARL G2M, 9 rue Antonin Mercie, 31000 Toulouse
The customer can make a complaint to the supervisory authority, the Commission Nationale Informatique et Liberté (CNIL): www.cnil.fr
A cookie is a text file placed on the hard drive of the user or customer (on the computer, tablet or smartphone) by the site server www.marc-deloche.com which he is visiting..
This cookie stored on the terminal of the customer or the Internet user allows the company to recognize the visitor at each session. It saves the following information:
- the name of the server that deposited it
- a unique identifier in the form of a randomly generated number to identify the user of the session
- an expiration date
This information is stored on the Customer's or Internet User's computer in a simple text file which a server accesses to read and record information.
2. Purposes of Cookies
Cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the purchase process. It improves the browsing experience by memorizing your preferences, saving your basket, keeping connection data (following the customer's consent) for example. This information is saved during the visit and/or for subsequent visits.
They also allow statistics to be compiled. The processing of information allows SARL G2M to improve the ergonomics of its site.
Cookies collect information anonymously. They do not contain personal information that identifies the customer or the user.
3. Storage period
The data collected using cookies is saved for the duration of the session, up to 12 months for certain browsing cookies.
4. Refusal of cookies
The Internet user or the customer can prevent the installation of cookies, partially or totally. To do this, he can modify the parameters of his Internet browser so as to:
Systematically accept or refuse all cookies issued by the website visited
Have the choice to accept or refuse the cookies offered to you on a case-by-case basis
However, refusing cookies may make certain features of the site unavailable. SARL G2M declines all responsibility for any malfunctions caused by the refusal of cookies.
Depending on the browser used, here is how to access the cookie settings:
- For Internet Explorer: In the “Tools” menu, then “Internet Options”, click on the “Privacy” tab to set the desired parameter
- For Firefox: In the “Tools” menu, then “Options”, click on the “Privacy” tab to set the desired parameter
- For Chrome: In the “Configuration” menu, then “Settings”, click on “Advanced settings” then “Content settings” to set the desired setting
- For Safari: In "Safari > Preferences" then "Security", click on "Show cookies" to set the desired parameter
Cookies do not record any sensitive information such as bank details, password, etc. These data intended solely for the use of SARL G2M are in no way disclosed or sold to third parties.